Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil Review
This Elizabeth Arden 100ml Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil review is in collaboration with Handpicked Media.
It’s Winter in the UK right now and that means dry, chapped skin for a lot of people. So when I was given the opportunity for one of my UK buddies to review the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil, I thought of my real life and blogging buddy Evie at Muddle Through Mama!
Evie is also pregnant and suffering with dry and itchy skin so I really hoped this would be a solution for that, we well as a lovely, pampering treat.
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil promises a multitude of benefits in one oil and as a busy, pregnant, working mum of a toddler, Evie is time-short so pampering time needs to be well spent and a multi-purpose product sounded perfect!
I’ve been a huge fan of the cult classic Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream for many years so I was excited to hear Evie’s thoughts on their new Miracle Oil. Over to her:
Why did you want to review the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Oil?
When I found out I was being sent Elizabeth Arden’s new Miracle Oil to review, it could not have come at a better time! I’m currently 17 weeks pregnant, expecting baby number two, and as with my first pregnancy the skin on my face has gone as dry as sandpaper. It doesn’t help that it’s the depths of Winter here in the UK and the biting cold, plus the central heating indoors, only makes it worse.
By the end of the day, my skin feels like a mask, and my beloved make up just doesn’t look right when applied onto rough skin. Urgh!
What were your first impressions?
I’m a huge fan of Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream , so I was really excited to give this new Miracle Oil a go. The bottle looks really posh, and you get a good deal of the oil (100mls) for the price of £29.
How do you wear the Elizabeth Arden Miracle Oil?
The oil itself is fabulous. It’s uber-hydrating without being greasy, and the luxuriously moisturising ingredients (including Tsubaki Oil) are currently saving my face from looking and feeling like cardboard. The pump spray makes it really easy to apply too.
I’m looking forward to applying it to my ever-growing bump, as I think it will be just perfect for keeping those pesky stretch marks at bay.
It can even be used on hair!
How does your skin look and feel since you’ve been using it?
It instantly relieved my dry and tired skin and has made my skin feel nourished. I can even apply my face moisturiser and make up directly after using it and my skin is so much smoother since I began using it. I can’t wait to see how much better it looks still as I keep on using it daily.
Any final thoughts?
I highly recommend the Miracle Oil! It’s a lovely luxury for any Mum who suffers with her skin in the freezing cold weather, pregnant or not. Brrr!
Thank you so much to Evie for giving us her thoughts on the new Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil!
Here are a few facts and figures on the Oil:
- It’s formulated for use on the face, body and hair.
- It’s clinically proven to moisturise for 8-12 hours and designed for all skin types and is non-comedeogenic.
- In a consumer test, 96% of women agreed that their skin felt smoother and 94% agreed their skin’s texture and appearance was improved, and its natural radiance was boosted.2 90% of consumers also said it immediately added moisture and shine to their hair
- It contains natural key ingredients that enhance the formulation include: Grape Seed Oil, Omega-6 fatty acids, Ginger Root Extract, Boswellia Resin, Vitamin E, Olive, Avocado & Sunflower Seed Oils and Rosemary Extract.
- The Result: One Oil…A Multitude of Benefits Eight Hour® Cream All-Over Miracle Oil has a delicate citrus floral scent that promotes a sense of well-being and can be used for face, body and hair.
Disclosure: this beautiful Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil was sent in exchange for our honest review. Affiliate link above.