Organix Tomato Snacks for Babies & Toddlers Giveaway!
Did you celebrate National Tomato Week last week? We did! Actually it’s tomato week every week at our house as Miss M LOVES tomatoes! Cherry ‘matoes’ are her favourite and have been for over a year – she’d happily eat them all day long.
Miss M also loves Organix! She’s been happily sampling some yummy, tomatoey Organix snacks and she thinks your toddler should too!
A Bit About Organix
Organix loves tomatoes, they’re rich in nutrients – an excellent source of antioxidants, dietary fibre, minerals and vitamins – and delicious.
Their baby finger foods and toddler snacks all come with the Organix No Junk Promise, a commitment to never adding anything unnecessary – so no added salt or sugar.
You can try some of the tasty tomato recipes on the Organix website https://www.organix.com/food-planner-recipes/recipes
Some Tomatoey Facts!
* The tomato is really a fruit, not a vegetable at all
* There are more than 7,500 tomato variations – that’s a lot of tomatoes!
* Tomato seedlings have been grown in space!
* To ripen home-grown tomatoes, place them in a paper bag with a ripe tomato and just keep at room temperature
Here is your chance to win an Organix Tomato snack box worth £25!!
To enter, simply complete the Rafflecopter below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition open to UK residents only to post to a UK address.
2. Competition closes on June 9th.
3. The winner will be announced after June 10th.
* 8 things I LOVE about being Pregnant
* Pregnancy Updates
* Travelling with Babies & Toddlers Series
Disclosure: we were sent some yummy Organix tomato goodies in exchange for our honest review.