Weekly Round Up – Week 1
Welcome to the first of my Weekly Round Up posts, a bit of a summary of what we’ve been up to with the blog and otherwise. Hope you enjoy reading and that you’ve all had a wonderful week too.
So, here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
Big BIG NEWS! Well why not start with our big news…………we’re moving to Australia!
Technically we’re moving back to Australia as we lived there from 2007 to the start of 2014. I’m English and my husband is Australian. Well I’m also an Aussie citizen so the four of us will have dual citizenship which is quite nice indeed. I’m excited to move but it’s very much tinged with sadness as I will miss my family and friends in the UK so much.
I won’t say much more than that for now as it’s very early days but we’re expecting to have moved before the end of the year.
Do let me know below if you’ve been to Australia yourself! We lived in Sydney previously.
• My Most Read Post was 5 New Parent Pet Peeves
• My Favourite Post was the excitement of Fearne Cotton joining me as a Huggies Wipes Brand Ambassador! We’re kind of like best friends now. Or colleagues, at the very least. Well, kind of!
• My Favourite Archived Post – I’ve been chatting to some pregnant friends this week and I’m over the moon for them but I’m so happy to have my baby on the outside now. It got me thinking about a post on the “Joys” of Pregnancy I wrote about this weird and wonderful things I didn’t expect to experience while I was pregnant – never again!
• I’ve been Reviewing – Fruit Heroes Fruit Bars and my favourite, the very valuable British Red Cross Baby and Child First Aid App. There’s a link in the post to download the app on your phone or tablet for free and I highly recommend that you do.
On my To Do List for Next Week
• Write and send Mini M’s Birth Announcements and Thank You Cards. The lovely ones I ordered from Minted have just arrived so that’s on my To Do list for this weekend.
• Get back to writing my Mim Loves Blogs feature! I’ve been a bit time poor but have been reading some fabulous posts lately so I’ll be sharing them again very soon :)
• Lose 1lbs. I don’t know how this is going to go as I have a very busy and social weekend coming up but I’m going to do my best. Last week I lost 1.5lbs and I’ve lost 10.5lbs so far on my weight loss mission!
By the way, the idea for this post was inspired by Aby from You Baby Me Mummy who writes one herself for her #TheList linky :)
I hope you’ve all had a lovely week too :)
Linked to Mummascribbles