Weekly Round Up – Week 5
Welcome back to Week 5 of my Weekly Round Up! Here’s what we’ve been up to.
We’ve been organising to see as many of our friends and family as possible before we leave for Australia and had a lovely lunch at a country pub in Shropshire last week with my Aunty and Uncle. I do love pub lunches – it’s one thing that you just can’t really get in Australia. Don’t get me wrong, there are some beautiful places to eat there and so much choice but you can’t beat a good, old-fashioned English country pub.
We also had a beautiful sunny day and Miss M had fun in the pub’s garden climbing all over the tractor!
• My Most Read Post was – my Choc Nibbles Hamper giveaway – either you like chocolate a lot or you’re laughing at my attempt at making a frozen dessert!
• My Favourite Post was – my second ever vlog – the A Little Bit of Everything tag – I joined in with #vlogstars for the first time. Don’t laugh at my appalling editing.
• My Favourite Archived Post – 5 Things to do during Night Feeds – as Mini M is now 4 months’ old and seems to be in a better sleep routine – he’s now only waking up once in the night so my nightly ‘productivity’ is declining :)
• I’ve been Reviewing – Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler Gym, Printrbook Photo Books (discount code for you), Trentham Monkey Forest (another
crap vlog!) and Organix Animal and Alphabet Biscuits (giveaway!).
On my To Do list for next week
• As our flight date to Australia looms closer, I really want to get some accommodation sorted for when we arrive. We’ve put in an application to a rental property so keep your fingers crossed that we get it please!
• Weather permitting, we want to go on a few more day trips and make the most of being in the UK while we can!
Hope you’ve all had a lovely week and let’s keep our fingers crossed for some sunshine :)