Weekly Round Up – Week 6
Welcome back to my Weekly Round Up. Here’s a catch up of what we’ve been up to in the past week:
I had a good week at Weight Watchers with a 1lb loss which means a total of 12lbs now whoop! Only a million more to go :) Otherwise I’ve been eating out a lot! I’m just trying to make healthy choices so we’ll see what the scales say on Tuesday.
We had a lovely time at Tatton Park in Cheshire and made friends with a very large pig called Tamara!
Review coming soon but we really enjoyed our day there and Miss M particularly loved meeting all of the farm animals and feeding the goats.
I’ve also arranged to meet some more friends before we jet off – not long now!
• My Most Read Post was – a post on how I used acupuncture to help boost my fertility – if you haven’t tried acupuncture before I highly recommend – not only for fertility of course! It can help with so many conditions.
• My Favourite Post was – Making Miss M’s Day – we got her a Hello Kitty Trunki! Oh my word, she loves it.
• My Favourite Archived Post – Flying With Babies and Toddlers – I’m reading my OWN tips as we prepare for our long haul flight soon ha ha!
• I’ve been Reviewing – Hello Kitty Trunki, as above :)
On my To Do list for next week
• Finish packing the bags I’m sending to Australia as excess baggage – I’ve now repacked these 4 times – I just need to send them!
• Write up my Tatton Park review and perhaps make a vlog out of the little videos I took.
• Book in hair appointment – I’m considering ombre but is it a bit ‘done’ now? Or worse still, a bit YOUNG for me? Hmm.
Hope you all had a wonderfully productive week :)