Original Theraline Maternity and Nursing Pillow Review
Affiliate links for the Original Theraline Maternity and Nursing Pillow below.
If you’ve been following my Pregnancy Updates you’ll know that I’ve been
complaining suffering a lot with lack of sleep and discomfort at night time during my pregnancy. This post contains affiliate links.
So I was delighted when Theraline offered to send me an Original Theraline Maternity and Nursing Pillow from their range of maternity and nursing pillows.
The pillow is very long with a slight curve to it and the filling is made up of tiny micro beads. This means you can move it around and manipulate it into a shape that really suits your body and needs – it’s really flexible. It’s also anti-allergenic, breathable and can be washed at 60°C.
Here are my personal Pros and Cons of the pillow:
* It’s lovely and light – I’m a fidget in bed and toss and turn a lot but it isn’t too heavy to move around.
* It conforms to my body shape perfectly.
* I can use it in many different ways, to support my bump or back when lying on my side or folded into a V shape and used to prop myself up into an almost ‘sitting’ position – this helps with my acid reflux!
* Will last after my pregnancy too as can be used as a nursing pillow when I’m breastfeeding
* Although the filling is flexible, it can feel hard sometimes under my head – perhaps because I’m used to very soft pillows.
* The micro bead filling can get hot at night occasionally – although it’s Winter so not always a bad thing :)
I’ve been using the pillow for a few weeks now and so far I’ve found it really helpful and I’ve had a better night’s sleep for more nights by using it. It hasn’t cured my pregnancy insomnia but that would be a tough ask!
I love especially that I can lie it behind me and lean back into it as I did like to sleep on my back a lot pre-pregnancy so this is a nice compromise. I’ve also found I get less achy thighs in the morning when I’ve used the pillow between my knees to align my hips better.
* 8 things I LOVE about being Pregnant
* Pregnancy Updates
* Travelling with Babies & Toddlers Series