Weekly Round Up – Week 7
Happy Sunday everyone! We’ve been busy bees but things are finally settling down so I’m back with a weekly round up!
Here’s what we’ve been up to in the past week:
• My Most Read Post was – Hopes Relief Goats Milk Skincare Duo review and giveaway. My eczema has returned (boo hoo) so I’m back to using their lovely range to try and keep it at bay.
• My Favourite Post was – 5 ways the Second Pregnancy is Different to the First as I’ve been reminiscing a little bit about when I was pregnant – it seems such a long time ago now!
• My Favourite Archived Post – Mini M’s 5 month update – aww he’s such a big boy now! We’re only a couple of weeks away from starting baby led weaning with him – really looking forward to it.
On my To Do list for next week
• I have started the weaning process for Mini so need to keep up the momentum for that.
• We’ll be starting baby led weaning with him on his 6 month birthday in November so we need to get him a high chair and a few HUGE bibs – it will be messy!
• SO much to do! We need to buy a work car for Mr M as well as get phones, connect the internet, set up the utilities – the list is endless.
I’ve mentioned this before but these weekly round up posts are inspired by Aby’s #TheList linky at You Baby Me Mummy :)
How is your week going and what’s on your To Do list?